Manning’s Office Solutions | Computer/IT Services
Network Related Services
- Networking for Small to Medium Sized Offices
- Basic Network Troubleshooting & Cable Testing
- Installation of Modems, Routers & Switches
- Network Configuration & Security
- VPN Design and Implementation
- Wireless Networking
- Cabling and Design
- Network Drops
- OS Troubleshooting/Upgrading/Repair
- Hardware and Software Installations
- System Setup and Installations
- Email Setup and Optimization
- System Optimization/Upgrades
- Driver and Application Installation
- Data Recovery & Backup
- Troubleshooting & Repair – Most home office users don’t have time to hassle with bringing a computer to a retail repair shop. Why make customers go through the process of unplugging all the wires, packing the PC up in the car, dropping it off for several days, going back to pick up the PC and attempting to set it all back up again. Manning’s makes it easy by going directly to the customer’s home or office to handle their computer troubleshooting and repair needs. Manning’s makes it convenient for customers to get their problems solved quickly. In extreme circumstances Manning’s will pick up the PC, repair it in-house and deliver it back to the customer ready to plug and play.
- Data Recovery Services – Manning’s knows your files and data are worth more to you than your computer. Call us so we can prevent a catastrophic loss of priceless files like pictures or home movies and music files.If you are having computer problems, such as trouble starting your computer, call us now so we can recover your data and files. We will come to your home or office and recover your data before or after your machine crashes.When it comes to protecting valuable computer data, most of us know that we should be making regular backups because a system failure would cause unthinkable hardship. Even with this knowledge, many customers live through each day without a backup for accounting data, databases, digital photos and other important files that are irreplaceable. Manning’s is focused on providing solutions that help small businesses and home users protect their data without investing a lot of time and energy. For protection and complete recovery of data customers turn to Manning’s experts.
- Technology Services – We identify residential and small business technology solutions to solve problems and save money. Manning’s takes the confusion out of computer hardware, software, networks and training by providing complete customer solutions.
- Computer and Network Security – No matter how large or small your network is, network security should be your number one concern. All networks are vulnerable to hackers, blended attacks, and malicious programs without solid protection. Manning’s can determine which products work with your network and computer processes. Manning’s network security experts can review your network and set up multiple levels of security. Our certified technicians are well versed in security issues and solutions. They will insure that your software is fully updated with the latest security patches, install or test your firewall, and look for possible areas of backdoor access.
- Shared Internet Office Solutions – Share a single broadband connection with your entire office. Manning’s offers Internet connection sharing Routers, Switches, and Access Points with advanced security features. Let us help you jump start your business network by connecting local wired and wireless PCs, and remote or traveling users to your office network with secure access.
- Office Relocation and Setup – When you move office computers to a new location, the challenge is getting everything installed and working properly. Managing the hardware installation process takes time and planning. We even help customers pack and ship computers and unpack them at the new office. Our technicians can work with you to coordinate a smooth, timely, and affordable on-site installation.
- Purchase a computer – Manning’s has partnered with several large computer manufacturers and wholesalers. What does that mean to you? That means Manning’s is able to provide discounted pricing and special offers on our systems and peripherals, new and used computer systems and parts from several major brands, as well as up-to-date information on all of the latest releases and updates! Whether it’s a new desktop, laptop, printer or server, Manning’s can meet your computer system needs without breaking the bank.
- Managed IT Services For Business – It is having an internal IT department without all the costs. Manning’s Managed IT Services acts as your internal IT department to provide routine computer system maintenance for your existing equipment at a fraction of the cost of hiring. Computers stay working and people remain productive. When problems occur, we respond within minutes. Contact Manning’s today for a free consultation and network review – Let us show you how to make your business more profitable!Manning’s Managed IT Services controls costs. In any kind of business, it’s important to be as cost-effective as possible. Especially in IT, where unbridled or poorly managed systems cost way more that they’re worth, it’s essential to have a system that works with your budget but doesn’t compromise on quality.
Here is an example: A study by the Gartner Group revealed the following*:
- Cost of an Unmanaged XP machine over 3 years: $5309
- Cost of a Managed XP machine over 3 years: $3335
- Cost Savings of a Managed Machine over 3 years: $1974
If you have 20 computers with Microsoft Windows Manning’s Managed Services offers a savings of $40,000 over 3 years.
Server Installation and Support – Manning’s server solutions help businesses organize file sharing and increase data availability to keep operations running smooth. Simply put, Manning’s servers can assist your business in doing more with less. Servers offer many benefits over plain networking, to keep your staff connected. Manning’s has many options to offer when it comes to your office server. We know technology investments directly impact the bottom line and that there is a constant need to achieve success while reducing costs. Manning’s offers the latest version of the Microsoft Server software, including MS Small Business Server. Using the right software and a centralized network server, administrators and users will enjoy many services previously unavailable to them.
Some of the network server benefits include:
- Effortless file and print sharing
- Automated backup capabilities
- Remote access for anywhere anytime access to files and applications
- Simplified server management
- Centralized security
- Centralized virus and spyware management
- Data backup and much more